As part of our commitment to you, we provide a full complement of services to help ensure a successful event.
Whether you’re seeking assistance for a trade show or public show, a sporting event or concert, our full-service marketing department is able to assist you with your public relations and marketing needs.
Some of the services are available free of charge, others may be fee-based and contingent upon the production or size of the event. We pride ourselves on having a knowledgeable staff that is familiar with the market, media planning and buying, promotions, sponsorships, public relations, and creative services.
If you represent a media outlet seeking further information about the facility, our shows, or if you wish to inquire about obtaining credentials to cover our events, we are happy to provide expert assistance.
Media inquiries can be directed to:
The following resources are available for your event
- Press release and media advisory to approximately 150 local/regional print, broadcast, and Internet media outlets.
- Event listing on electronic marquees located on the exterior of both facilities.
- Placement of logo and event information on plasma screens located throughout Atlantic City Convention Center.
- Event listing on Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City Convention Center, and Meet AC (CRDA) websites.
- Placement of event brochures (provided by show promoter) in Boardwalk Hall, Convention Center, and Meet AC (CRDA) Welcome Centers, located within Boardwalk Hall.
- Hotlink capability between our building’s website and your event website.
- Partnership opportunities with NJ Transit; daily rail service from Philadelphia to Atlantic City terminates in the Convention Center.
- Social media promotional opportunities throughout Atlantic City Convention Center and Meet AC’s social sites.